Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36184 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,327 Dinar (R$ 3,667) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (28 minutes ago)