Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39816 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,423 Dinar (R$ 6,084) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)