Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37286 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,351 Dinar (R$ 3,622) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)