Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,012 Dinar ($1,484) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)