Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,324 Dinar (C$3,178) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)