Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.042 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,243 Dinar (C$2,152) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)