Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,865 Dinar (€2,532) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)