Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,288 Dinar ($1,684) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)