Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09157 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,487 Dinar (ARS $27,162) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)