Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.245 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 205% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,482 Dinar (€3,413) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)