Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.038 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 152% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,533 Dinar (€2,879) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)