Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.626 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,428 Dinar (€1,493) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (39 minutes ago)