Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,279 Dinar (€1,395) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)