Cost of living comparison between Flint, Michigan, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,569 Dinar ($2,554) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)