Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,696 Dinar (Taka 107,363) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (42 minutes ago)