Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44142 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,756 Dinar (R$ 6,244) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)