Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46402 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,810 Dinar (R$ 6,056) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)