Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,077 Dinar (€1,302) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)