Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,231 Dinar (€2,131) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)