Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,950 Dinar (€1,216) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)