Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02105 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,301 Dinar (₨61,782) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)