Cost of living in Fargo, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,062 Dinar ($2,849) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)