Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,235 Dinar (168,301 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)