Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01335 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,099 Dinar (157,278 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $11 (21 minutes ago)