Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01358 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,421 Dinar (178,290 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)