Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,434 Dinar ($1,751) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)