Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,317 Dinar (€1,438) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)