Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,482 Dinar (€2,221) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)