Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,010 Dinar (€1,248) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)