Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39824 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,316 Dinar (5,814TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)