Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22011 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,545 Dinar (kr11,563) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (33 minutes ago)