Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20348 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,870 Dinar (kr23,934) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)