Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21139 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,448 Dinar (kr11,579) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)