Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21326 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,319 Dinar (kr10,872) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)