Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38956 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,117 Dinar (8,002TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)