Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24576 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,334 Dinar (5,430TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)