Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23617 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,209 Dinar (5,120TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)