Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06906 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,166 Dinar (Mex$ 16,889) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)