Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07335 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,116 Dinar (Mex$ 28,840) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)