Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,159 Dinar (€1,346) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)