Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37112 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,294 Dinar (3,488 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)