Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01132 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,347 Dinar (207,301 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)