Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,387 Dinar (205,212 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)