Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 LYD / ALL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,482 Dinar (221,758 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (42 minutes ago)