Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22763 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 861 Dinar (3,782TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)