Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35477 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,090 Dinar (3,072TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)