Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14099 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,221 Dinar (Bs 29,936) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)