Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13668 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,269 Dinar (Bs 16,602) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)