Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14649 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,588 Dinar (10,842 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)