Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38132 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,679 Dinar (7,025 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)