Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37974 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,367 Dinar (6,234 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)