Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37642 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,505 Dinar (6,654 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)