Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,458 Dinar (£1,391) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)