Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00399 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,819 Dinar (455,820 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)