Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,162 Dinar (€1,316) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)