Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14703 LYD / TJS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 987 Dinar (6,712 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)