Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18081 LYD / TJS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,039 Dinar (11,279 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)