Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15863 LYD / TJS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,087 Dinar (6,855 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (29 minutes ago)