Cost of living comparison between Durango, Mexico and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07515 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,398 Dinar (Mex$ 31,914) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)