Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.237 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,304 Dinar (R$ 9,180) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)