Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45029 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,021 Dinar (R$ 6,709) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)