Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,119 Dinar (NZ$2,262) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)