Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,961 Dinar (NZ$3,918) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)