Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,055 Dinar (NZ$2,273) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (44 minutes ago)