Cost of living comparison between Dunaújváros, Hungary and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00494 LYD / HUF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,534 Dinar (512,696 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)