Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,789 Dinar (€1,110) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)