Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21287 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,673 Dinar (7,861 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)