Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20397 LYD / HRK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,670 Dinar (13,091 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (31 minutes ago)