Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21312 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,535 Dinar (7,203 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)