Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,827 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,364 Dinar (€2,873) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)