Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,468 Dinar (AU$2,407) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)