Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,427 Dinar (AU$2,430) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)