Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,000 prices entered by 701 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38291 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,239 Dinar (Dirham 13,683) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)