Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,201 Dinar (€1,386) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)