Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,765 Dinar (712,501 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)