Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39200 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,815 Dinar (7,180TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)