Cost of living comparison between Dorylaeum, Turkey and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45540 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,945 Dinar (6,467TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)