Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.591 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,958 Dinar (€1,231) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)