Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04941 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 946 Dinar (19,156₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (19 minutes ago)