Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37237 LYD / QAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 75% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,153 Dinar (8,466 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)