Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 968 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38403 LYD / QAR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 87% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,068 Dinar (15,802 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)